Empty Box Prank with Peanuts - Ship Your Friends Nothing
Who doesn’t enjoy receiving a package at their doorstep? Few things produce the kind of giddy excitement that comes from opening a surprise gift. But what happens if you open the package to find a whole bunch of peanuts, but nothing else? Where did it come from? Did I buy something online recently? Was this a huge mistake? AM I GOING INSANE?
Consider yourself a prankster? Try sending out our empty box with peanuts prank to your friends, family, coworkers, enemies, frenemies, and everything in between. This simple box is sure to create a lingering confusion that will drive your friends crazy. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Shipping and packaging just one box is usually expensive and inconvenient. And let’s be honest; no one enjoys waiting in line behind those two crying kids and their defeated parent at the post office. We feel your pain, and that’s why we’re going to take care of all of that for you. Just think of us as your prank facilitator; we’re here to make sure you have an easy, painless experience.
Worried about covering your tracks? Don’t fret, we’ve got that covered too. In the world of pranks, discretion is key, and we’ve mastered the art of anonymity. There will be absolutely no information tracing this package back to you. Just a friendly reminder to put the recipient’s name and address in the shipping option, not yours. But you would never do that, right?
Ship your unsuspecting victims an empty box and watch the chaos ensue!
Is there really a need for an FAQ?
Yes some people are stupid and really don’t get it.
No, we don’t care.
Are you kidding me?! It’s easier to understand than that shapes game you had in kindergarten…
We all get excited when we see a hand written envelope with our name and address in our mail box.
And nothing is more disappointing, confusing, frustrating and scary than opening an envelope that has absolutely NOTHING!
Want to Ship something that will confuse the hell out of your friends,enemies,family, Boss or co-workers for days, weeks, months, even years? Ship them Nothing and watch how crazy they will go trying to figure out what it might have been or who sent it!
- You decide if you want to send a little bit of Nothing, a whole lotta of nothing, or a box full of nothing!
- You pay us money
- We sip on some delicious craft beer (always above 7% ABV), and hand-write your “chosen one’s” name and address. This makes it look like they got a personal letter, a love letter, another “Birthday” check from Grandma even though your birthday isn’t for 9 months. Hot damn it gets them excited!
- We keep sipping on a delicious, smooth, nectar we call beer.
- Your “chosen one” receives the Nothing.
- Your “chosen one” gets REALLY FREAKING PUMPED about this hand addressed envelope/box. I’m talking about “winning the lottery” excited, because they never get personal mail because well, they suck! It’s always bills, bills, bills, bills, bills!
- They rip open the envelope/open the box to find extreme disappointment, sadness, confusion and possibly anger. But hey, at least it wasn’t a bill right?
- You laugh and listen to them babble on and on about how they received Nothing and how they just want to know what was supposed to be in there and how it is haunting their dreams every night!
Will the sender be anonymous?
Yes! We send everything out without a return address, so your “chosen one” will never find out who, what or where this package came from.
WHY would I not just send Nothing myself?
Hmmm. Let’s see: Because you are too lazy to actually grab an envelope/box, write an address on it, lick a stamp and walk to your mailbox.
What exactly is “Nothing”?
Nothing is something that causes disappointment, confusion, anger and possible paranoia, all while you get to lay back and watch Nothing go to work!
Is this a joke?
Have you ever received Nothing? If so, no it’s not a joke. If not, still no, it’s not a joke.
All packaging, shipping, and distribution is completely anonymous - so your recipient will never know... unless you let the cat out of the bag!
IMPORTANT: Make sure you put the recipient's name and address in the shipping option.